Turn your phone into a wireless charging pad
The Galaxy S10 can wirelessly charge another device via a feature called Wireless PowerShare. To turn your S10 into a wireless charging pad, open the Quick Settings panel and tap on Wireless PowerShare. Just make sure your phone has over 30 percent of its battery left.
- MoMo Fraudsters Target Nurses. 380 Fraud Accounts blocked compared to 900 last year
- Empress Leaks is Ghana’s most visited Pornographic website with over 600,000 monthly users
- Empress Leak Administrator arrested by NCSC and CID for Sextortion and other related crimes
- Twitter has disclosed the discovery of a security bug on Android that left some private messages exposed to malicious actors
- New Security Flaw! – Attackers bypass multi-factor authentication to hijack email accounts
This feature is one of the highly rated features in smartphones right now since its introduction or use in phones in 2018.
Power sharing is here to stay. The joy it gives users during emergency situations is overwhelming.