Back in the early days of messaging apps on smartphones, if you wanted to edit a photo or video, you would have to do so outside the app. This can be a bit troublesome and adds unnecessary steps, but that has since changed.
In fact, in the latest update to Telegram, the company has announced that its app will now come with an enhanced video editing tool.Advertising
According to Telegram, “You can now enhance video quality automatically in two taps – or manually tweak a dozen parameters, like brightness or saturation, until your inner Kubrick is satisfied. For perfect paintbrush precision, zoom in on photos or videos when drawing on them to get every line just right. Your made-up makeup – or your classmates’ handlebar moustaches – will never look the same.”
- Using lessons learnt in 2020 to combat the security threats in 20212020 saw a boom in cyberattacks with cybercriminals taking advantage … Read More
- Cybercrime and the pandemic – Read Now!A new report from BlackBerry shows that as our digital habits have … Read More
- Here is why enterprise security isn’t just an IT problemThey say a chain is only as strong as its … Read More
- Stop using work passwords for personal use – Here’s why!Many employees admit to using their work passwords for signing into consumer … Read More
- Cyberattack on SolarWinds was a work of thousands – MicrosoftSecurity experts say cyberattack on SolarWinds was clearly well coordinated … Read More
Basic video editing inside of messaging apps aren’t new and for the most part, they are usually rather simple and allows users to adjust the length of the video. However, the ability to enhance video quality should come as good news for those looking for a quick fix to improve video quality before sending them.
In addition to an improved video editor, the update will also include improvements made to the app’s GIF panel, access to emoji-based tabs, faster loading times, and more.