Lovers of palm nut soup will soon get to enjoy the local delicacy whenever they want it as some students of Pope John Senior High School have developed a small machine to cut down the laborious process of making the traditional soup.
Preparation of palm nut soup has become the headache of many cooks due to the stressful processes involved, especially getting the juice out of the fruit for the soup.
At the ongoing National Science and Maths Quiz programme, the Pope John students have been exhibiting the innovative machine that will help people easily extract the juice needed for palm soup, from the palm fruit.
- The WannaCry Attack and why Hospitals are still at Risk – Read Now!
- What is IPv6?, How different is it from IPv4 and do I need it? – Here’s everything you need to know!
- 7000 CCTV Cameras Installed by National Security To Check Crimes – Lapaz, Dansoman, Nima among other crime hotspot areas!
- Malware tools and how much they sold for on the Dark Web – Everything you need to know!
- What is a Smishing Text? – Here is what you need to know about this new scam!
Known as the ‘Palm Fruit Juice Extractor’, the innovation has taken centre stage in social media conversation with people sharing their thoughts on the new machine which could be done on large scale with the necessary support.