Final years students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) will be expected to pay GH¢250 for the school’s first-ever virtual graduation.
According to the school, the fee is meant to cater for Congregation Publication, Graduation Medals, Certificate Holders, University Souvenirs and Administrative costs.
- Ubiquiti hit with a security breach – Tells customers to change passwords!
- These 5 techniques will help you create a great online sales experience
- $800,000 or else RDDoS – Hackers are using RDDoS attacks to extort companies for ransom
- Phishing attacks – Here are 10 tips to help identify phishing emails
- New Zealand central bank data system hacked -Sensitive information potentially accessed!
The Graduation Ceremony is expected to take place on September 19, 2020, and students who wish to take part in the virtual graduation are expected to upload their portrait in which they are formally dressed onto apps.knust.edu.gh/students.
Deadline for the payment by students is on September 11, 2020, and the event will be streamed on all KNUST social media platforms.