The computers are to be used to encourage pupils and students in the schools to learn Information Communication Technology and develop an interest in the course.
Mr. Edmund Nyarko, Zonal Manager for Volta and Oti Regions, GIFEC, who presented the items, said the schools had met the requirements for the support; a furnished computer laboratory.
He said printers, air conditioners, and internet connectivity would be provided as a second phase of the donation.
Mr Felix Letsa, Chairman of the School Management Committee, who received the items, expressed gratitude to GIFEC and the Government for supporting ICT education in the schools.
Mr Nelson Akorli, Ho Municipal Chief Executive charged the schools to put them to proper use.
Dr Archibald Yao Letsa, Volta Regional Minister, said Government was working to ensure that all schools had the same level of educational support and called for support from all.
- Four very crucial security policies and tips to keep company networks safe during this pandemic – Read Now!
- Russian millionaire hacker, Yevgeniy Nikulin found guilty for Dropbox, LinkedIn, and Formspring breaches – Read now!
- Flash Sales: Huawei’s new Nova 7i sold out under four hours – Here is the reason for the rush!
- The WannaCry Attack and why Hospitals are still at Risk – Read Now!
- What is IPv6?, How different is it from IPv4 and do I need it? – Here’s everything you need to know!