Fidelity Bank is offering a unique customer experience on its mobile banking app.
The financial giant is bringing banking to the doorsteps of its customers with the mobile app.
Speaking to Daniel Dadzie on the Super Morning Show Wednesday, Director of Transaction and Electronic Banking at Fidelity Bank, Gladys Thompson noted that customers can pay utility bills and do cash transfer all on the app.
What’s more, the highest transacting customer gets to win an iPhone X from Fidelity Bank every week in the SetYourselfFree promotion.
- Four very crucial security policies and tips to keep company networks safe during this pandemic – Read Now!
- Russian millionaire hacker, Yevgeniy Nikulin found guilty for Dropbox, LinkedIn, and Formspring breaches – Read now!
- Flash Sales: Huawei’s new Nova 7i sold out under four hours – Here is the reason for the rush!
- The WannaCry Attack and why Hospitals are still at Risk – Read Now!
- What is IPv6?, How different is it from IPv4 and do I need it? – Here’s everything you need to know!
To enhance credibility of the Fidelity Mobile App, the institution is enhancing security on the app.
Fidelity Bank has introduced facial recognition and fingerprint features to beef up the app’s security.
Meanwhile, Head of Digital Marketing at Fidelity Bank, Aaron Boakye who was also on the show noted that two clients are already winners in the SetYourselfFree promo.