Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) has opened applications for its annual competition dubbed the Pitch AgriHack Competition, to provide capacity building and funding to accelerate youth employment and agricultural transformation in Africa.
Since its inception, the AgriHack talent initiative has worked with more than 1,000 young digital innovators with around 100 entering the final stages of the competition.
Many have gone on to win additional funding close to EUR2 million (US$2.2 million) from various players and created jobs.
This year’s event, marking the fourth edition will also reward young entrepreneurs who emerge successful in the competition.
- Which console is right for you? Xbox Series X vs. PS5The Xbox Series X and PS5 from Microsoft and Sony, respectively, are due to arrive in 2020, … Read More
- PlayStation 5 will launch Nov. 12 at GHC2900Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 5 video game console will cost GHC3,000 and launch Nov. 12, the company said … Read More
- Here are our 6 favourite iOS 14 features and how to make good use of themApple just released iOS 14 and it brings a ton of new features to your iPhone. We’ll … Read More
- 5 most important security and privacy features of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 you need to know aboutiOS 14 is out, and if you’re brave enough to install it you will be getting some new security … Read More
- Microsoft’s Bill Gates Lauds Ghana For Exemplary LeadershipAmerican business magnate and Co-founder of Microsoft, William Henry Gates, popularly known as Bill Gates, has, lauded … Read More
Up to EUR15,000 (US$17,000) will be awarded to seven startups in different categories, including three new special prize categories; data analytics services, public choice and the Greentec Prize.
In addition to cash prizes, finalists of the competition will benefit from a financial management and investment readiness bootcamp, grants and access to investments, capacity building and promotional opportunities.
Selected finalists will pitch their innovations to ICT4Ag and business experts at the African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF) in Accra, Ghana in September.
To partake in the competition, interested parties are encouraged to apply before May 24.