We have known for a few months now that Samsung is going to launch a new smartwatch in the near future. It has since come to be known that this smartwatch is going to be called the Galaxy Watch 3. Several renders of the device have been leaked online as well which have given us a good look at it.
Today, a GIF has been posted online by a prolific leaker. It gives us a complete 360-degree look at Samsung’s upcoming smartwatch, providing us with our best opportunity yet to gawk at the Galaxy Watch 3.
Best look yet at the Galaxy Watch 3
This 360-degree GIF posted by @evleaks of the 45mm Galaxy Watch 3 shows off the device in its Titanium finish. We exclusively revealed last month that Samsung will offer the Galaxy Watch 3 in Titanium. This will be the first time that Samsung utilizes this material for a smartwatch. We can see the Galaxy Watch 3 with a matching Titanium band in this GIF and you’ve got to admit, it looks pretty sweet.
From what we know so far, the Galaxy Watch 3 is going to be offered in 41mm and 45mm sizes with a 1.2-inch and 1.4-inch display respectively.
- TikTok removed nearly 90 million videos globally in the second half of 2020In total, from July 1 to December 31 last year, the company … Read More
- Mastercard, MTN partner To enable payments on global platforms with Mobile MoneyMastercard and MTN announced a strategic partnership to enable millions of consumers in 16 countries … Read More
- Using lessons learnt in 2020 to combat the security threats in 20212020 saw a boom in cyberattacks with cybercriminals taking advantage of the … Read More
- Cybercrime and the pandemic – Read Now!A new report from BlackBerry shows that as our digital habits have changed over … Read More
- Here is why enterprise security isn’t just an IT problemThey say a chain is only as strong as its weakest link; … Read More
It will be available in both stainless steel and titanium finishes with LTE and GPS support, IP68 water resistance and a MIL-STD-810G design. Samsung is also bringing back the physical rotating bezel with the Galaxy Watch 3, which is something that its fans are very much looking forward to.
Samsung has not yet confirmed when it’s going to unveil the new smartwatch. However, it does appear that we won’t have to wait until the August 5 event for the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Fold 2. All signs currently point to a Galaxy Watch 3 launch over the next couple of weeks. Who’s excited?